Equipment required for EchoLink

Modified on Wed, 22 Mar 2023 at 02:50 PM

TM-V71 / Equipment required for EchoLink 

To use EchoLink on the TM-V71, you'll need two separate cables for this radio.

1. The USB-K5G cable 

2. PG-5H Cable (from Kenwood)

You'll need to have both of these cables plugged into the radio. One will go through the USB port and the other through the soundcard on the computer.

This information and more was found on 


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article